Diabatix is a Belgian company that specializes in generative thermal design. Through the development of an advanced engineering algorithm, our design process is fully automated. By uniting artificial intelligence and human expertise, we are revolutionizing high tech cooling by providing custom high performance thermal designs, fast.
For the expansion of the team, Diabatix is looking for an inside sales business development representative.
As an inside sales business development representative, you are responsible for the following:
- Perform market analysis and develop targeted account lists. For some campaigns you will also initiate customer contact and provide initial account qualification for the sales team.
- Enhance team efficiency by establishing contact with target accounts, provide initial account qualification and arrange initial conversations and meetings for the account managers.
- Develop and maintain lead lists, email lists, create outbound blog and thought leadership posts targeting Diabatix's key markets through social media channels such as Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
- Collaborate with corporate marketing on sales and marketing material.
- Manage customer campaigns, for example invitations (shows, webinars, seminars), surveys, targeted promotions. Analyze effectiveness using Hubspot and other reporting/analytics tools.
- Bachelors in Business or Marketing with MBA or similar advanced degree preferred
- In-depth knowledge of social media, CRM (Hubspot desired), and other marketing and communication tools.
- Keen interest in technical subjects
- 3-5 experience in a software business development role are a plus
- Dynamic and self-starting with an engaging can-do mindset
- Fluent English language is a prerequisite for the role.
- Fluency in other languages is a plus but not required.
This is your chance to be part of a dynamic and growing scale-up company. We offer you an engaging position in a high-tech environment where your work is certain to have great impact. We propose an attractive package with a competitive wage and various business benefits. In particular for this position, an intense 1-year technical sales training program (formal training sessions and personal coaching) is also included.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying