Diabatix is a Belgian software company that specializes in generative thermal design. Through the potent combination of AI and generative design, our software is capable of designing, analyzing, and optimizing heat sinks and cold plates with extreme speed and efficiency. With a focus on heat transfer, the cooling components generated from our software are made to cool the high-powered tech of today and tomorrow.
For the expansion of the team, Diabatix is looking for a motivated Marketing and Communications Officer.
As the Marketing and Communications Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Managing our online presence
- Creating content for social media accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Create graphics to accompany social media posts
- Maintain our website
- Writing guest posts for media outlets
- Develop script for video content and set up video shoot
- Search for trends and patterns through Google Analytics
- Execution and follow up of marketing campaigns
- Manage Google Adwords Campaigns
- Research event opportunities
- Develop booth and graphics for events
- Lead market research campaigns
- You’re in possession of a Bachelor degree, preferably in business management, marketing, or communication management. A few years of experience in marketing is necessary.
- You have experience in creating content for social media
- Good knowledge of SEO-and SEA techniques
- Knowledge of image and video applications is a plus (e.g. Photoshop)
- You’re communicative, well-organized and pro-active
- You have an excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
This is your chance to be part of a dynamic and growing scale-up company. We offer you an engaging position in a high-tech environment where your work is certain to have great impact. We propose an attractive package with a competitive wage and various business benefits.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying