Diabatix is a Belgian software company that specializes in generative thermal design. Through the potent combination of AI and generative design, our software is capable of designing, analyzing, and optimizing heat sinks and cold plates with extreme speed and efficiency. With a focus on heat transfer, the cooling components generated from our software are made to cool the high-powered tech of today and tomorrow.
For the expansion of the team, Diabatix is looking for a motivated Communications Officer.
As the Communications Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Managing our online presence
- Creating content for social media accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Create graphics to accompany social media posts
- Writing guest posts for media outlets
- Supporting marketing campaigns and communication plans when launching new products
- Execution and follow up of marketing campaigns
- Manage Google Ads and LinkedIn Ads Campaigns and their budgets
- Assist and support event organization, other relevant communication activities and marketing
- Liaise, monitor, and maintain relationships with the press and industry marketing departments
- Using analytical skills to sketch the needs of clients
- Assisting with projects related to employer branding
- Looking out for correct usage of our company style; websites, logos, etc.
- Tracking down new opportunities in the market and researching how new products and services can cater to them
- Making sure interdepartmental communication goes smoothly
- You’re in possession of a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business communication, marketing or communication management or equivalent by experience
- You have experience in creating content for social media
- Good knowledge of SEO-and SEA techniques
- You have a strategic, creative and result driven mindset
- You are proactive, analytical and structured
- You have good knowledge of MS Office programs
- You know your way around the world of social media and online marketing
- You have an excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- You’re communicative, well-organized and pro-active
- Knowledge of image and video applications is a plus
- A few years of experience in a similar position is a plus
This is your chance to be part of a dynamic and growing scale-up company. We offer you an engaging position in a high-tech environment where your work is certain to have great impact. We propose an attractive package with a competitive wage and various business benefits. (this job posting is for full-time employees only, we are not looking for freelancers or agencies)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying